Report a Street Light Outage

If you have a street light that is out on your street, you may report the outage directly with Xcel Energy who will repair the light.  Go to Outdoor Lighting Outages to report the issue.

Or, please contact the Village Hall at 715-386-5141 to report it.  If possible, please get the pole # as well.  It will then be reported to Xcel Energy.